- No moderation needed, as such there is no need to rent lab equipment to spend man hours in a lab
- Build studies and gather feedback in days; works great with an agile timeline
- Automated data analysis
- Recruit anyone who has access to the Internet
- Recruit participants from your own mailing list, intercept participants on your site or work with one of our trusted panel vendors
- The only solution that enables you to collect quant and qual data
- Record videos of participants interacting with your site, their facial expressions and audio
- Collect success metrics, task on time, number of clicks, clickstreams and heatmaps among other data
- Only UserZoom combines completely integrated tools for usability testing, information architecture optimization and Voice of the Customer research
- More flexible, customizable and versatile than other solutions
- Conduct customer experience research and usability testing on iPhone, iPad and Android phones and tablets
- High-quality UX research services to help you with any aspect of your project, be it defining a study, analyzing the data or executing the entire project
- Outstanding customer support to help you along the way
Get the right participants in the shortest amount of time with our flexible recruiting options.
The Most Advanced Research SaaS for Mobile and Desktop Devices.
From defining a study to analyzing the data, we offer whatever it takes for you to be successful.
Want to know more?Get a Personalized Demo
(success, error, abandonment and timeout)
User Facial Expressions, Audio Feedback
& Screen Recording
(time on task and number of clicks)
- Clickstreams & Heatmaps
- User Satisfaction Rates
- User Comments
UserZoom is the only tool that can test all three screens and it has a great deal of capabilities. It is the most robust tool out there.
User Experience Designer at ACI Worldwide
UserZoom helps ACI Worldwide reduce the time it takes to make the right revisions to our user interface screens
Pablo Sanchez Martin
Former Interaction Design Competency Center Manager at Hewlett-Packard
The versatility and robustness of the tool, and the marvelous, frictionless ability to deploy tests, in some cases without the intervention of the IT department, makes this totally invaluable.