AMA panel: Scaling your remote UX research practice
Have a question about transitioning to remote UX research?
With the recent necessity of remote UX research, we know many people have questions about going remote and could use a little guidance to bring a sense of normalcy to our work lives.
Our panel of expert UX practitioners took questions on everything from remote best practices, scaling UX research, to tips for maintaining productivity while working from home. Watch a recording of the conversation!
- Paul Humphrey, UX Research Manager at BGL
- Griffin Epperson, UX Researcher at Nutrien
- Lee Duddell, Senior UX Director at UserZoom (AMA Chair)
- Kuldeep Kelkar, Senior VP of UX Research at UserZoom
- Rima Campbell, Senior UX Director at UserZoom