UserZoom is sponsoring Enterprise UX 2018, plus 11 more reasons why you should attend
UserZoom is very proud to sponsor the inspirational and painstakingly curated conference, Enterprise UX 2018, which takes place on June 13-15, 2018 in San Francisco, CA.
Why should you attend?
There’s a lot of good stuff here, so let’s highlight some of the things we’re most excited about…
- Enterprise UX doesn’t cover basic UX skills, instead it provides models of success from leading enterprise organizations like IBM, GE, Salesforce, 18F and SAP.
- As well as focusing on helping designers and researchers impact enterprises, this conference relies heavily on user research to guide its programme of speakers and content. This year’s four themes are building UX within the enterprise, communicating UX, investing in UX and scaling UX.
- It’s three full days of learning and fun—ranging from topic tables, an active Slack channel, a mentoring booth, happy hour, a karaoke evening and a walking tour of San Francisco.
- You can build a network of some of the best minds working in enterprise design today, with 60% of attendees hold mid- and senior-level enterprise design positions.
- Diverse perspectives and experiences are encouraged, and speakers are asked to prepare their presentations months in advance. Highlights include:
- The opening keynote ‘Cleaning Up Our Mess: Digital Governance for Designers’ will be delivered by Lisa Welchman, internationally-recognized author, speaker and management consultant, who is a leading pioneer and thought leader in the field of digital governance.
- ‘Communicating the ROI of UX within a large enterprise and out on the streets’ by JD Buckley, Principal, UX Strategy & Research, ADP Innovation Center
- ‘Standardizing Product Metrics For Leaders, Designers and Everyone’ by Jennifer Cardello, Head of Design Ops, athenahealth
- Plus there’s a closing keynote from Richard Buchanan, Professor of Design, Management & Innovation, discussing ‘Creativity and Principles in the Flourishing Enterprise’.
- It takes place at the incredible Mission Bay Conference Center at UCSF, which looks as cool as this…
- There’s a full day of helpful pre-conference workshops to get stuck into on June 13 at the nearby Palace Hotel. Topics include Integrated Data Thinking, Scalable Design Systems and Facilitation for
- One of the highlights of past Enterprise UX conferences is the ‘storytelling session’ that concludes Thursday’s main program. These five-minute rants, raves, and ideas bring an intense day to a raucous end. This year’s storytellers include:
- Chris Chandler, Director of Product Strategy, Philosophie
- Kim Gausepohl, UX Designer, Rackspace
- Brianna Koch, User Experience Designer, AppFolio
- Patrick Leahy, Senior Designer, DesignMap
- Jesse Livingston, User Experience Researcher, LinkedIn
- Jana Sedivy, Founder and Principal, Authentic Insight
- Kit Unger, Director of User Experience, Smartsheet
- Don’t worry about taking any notes, just enjoy the sessions. Enterprise UX will give you access to sketchnotes, tripnotes and video recordings of the main conference program within about week after the conference wraps up.
- If you need more convincing, here’s the highlights video from last year’s conference.
- Also did we mention that we’ll be there?
We’re proud sponsors of Enterprise UX 2018 and will have a booth, so please stop on by and say hello! Have a burning question? You can even contact us to schedule an appointment with one of our friendly and super-knowledgeable UserZoomers who will be attending. See you there!
Thank you for signing up!
You should receive an email from us shortly